[mapguide-users] New configuration problems

Robert Bray robert.bray at autodesk.com
Sun Mar 12 17:50:39 EST 2006

Eric,

MapGuide Open Source is a brand new platform and this is a 1.0.0
release. Undoubtedly there are some bugs. However if you interact with
this list and log your bugs as defects using the Project Tracker tool,
we will get them fixed. As a community we are committed to making this
the best platform for creating web mapping applications. Only by working
with the community of users and application developers can we make this
happen.

Bob

  _____