AW: [mapguide-users] Autodesk.raster

Thomas Grosser grosser at kom21.de
Tue Mar 14 12:50:54 EST 2006

Dear Marie-Claire,

Autodesk told me a few weeks before that raster formats won´t be supported in Version 1 - they told me that it will take a few weeks or month ... see original answer:

"Thomas,

I expect that MapGuide open source 1.0 will be posted and available in 1 or 2 weeks.

I don't think raster support will be available for a while (perhaps several weeks or month.

Bill"

I think we must live without raster features for some time ! But I think in this discussion list someone talks about an other solution. When I find this I will send it to you.

Cordally

Thomas Grosser
- Geschäftsleitung -

Kom21 - Nürnberg