[mapguide-users] multiple extent attributes on a layer

Kori Maleski km at pat.ca
Wed Mar 15 12:46:46 EST 2006

Eric,

You have to theme the layers.

One group of themes per Scale Range.

Each Group can have more than one Condition defined by an Attribute such as
H,R,A etc.

Is this how you have it configured?  Is the layer reading the
Condition/Attribute properly?

They should not overwrite each other...

Kori Maleski  BSc.
Senior Technical Consultant

Suite 400 - 534 17 Ave. SW Calgary, AB CANADA T2S 0B1
TEL
403.770.1917

FAX
877.691.9149