[mapguide-users] multiple extent attributes on a layer

Eric Brown ericbrown at netxn.com
Wed Mar 15 12:58:01 EST 2006

Kori,

Here's a picture of my layer - I've described 4 separate extents.

0-22000 is all roads (except Highways and Ramps)
0-44000 is  Arteries (Class = 'A')
0-infinity is Class='H' in yellow - highways
0-infinity is Class='R' in orange - ramps

And - no - once you get down to 22000 - the Highways and Ramps and Arteries
stop displaying.

Please advise,

-- Eric