Autodesk.raster

Dr Marie-Claire Greening marie-claire at rsacl.co.uk
Fri Mar 17 06:03:45 EST 2006

Windows...

Marie-Claire

Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:58:41 -0500
From: Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com>
Subject: [mapguide-users] Autodesk.raster

Dr Marie-Claire Greening wrote:
> Hi
>
> Many thanks for all the responses to my query about raster support.  I
> would be very keen to assist in any development that is undertaken (Mr
> Warmerdam).  Without raster support, my use of Mapguide would be very
> limited!

Marie-Claire, and others,

OK, I have an expression of interest in testing from you, Andy Morsell,
Thomas Grosser, Chris Gardner, and Jason Birch.  I need to get clearance
from Autodesk since the current source code is all under the same
license
as the original Autodesk raster provider (since it was closely derived
from it).  I'm sure they will be ok with it *in general*, but they may
need to review the code first to make sure I haven't inadvertently
included anything they can't release.

I will redistribute an email to this list when I have something ready to
use.  Are most folks on windows or linux?  Providing binaries for
both platforms could be a bit challenging for me.

Best regards,
------
warmerdam at pobox.com
and watch the world go round - Rush    | President OSGF,
http://osgeo.org

Contact Dr Marie-Claire Greening (née Robinson) at:

Remote Sensing Applications Consultants Ltd.,
The Long Barn, Sutton Manor, Bishop's Sutton,
Alresford, Hampshire SO24 0AA UK

tel. +44 (0)1962 736150            fax. +44 (0)1962 736152
email: marie-claire at rsacl.co.uk     http://www.rsacl.co.uk