[mapguide-users] Legend Group/Layer Display

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Mar 17 14:15:18 EST 2006

I agree that this would be a flaw.  I currently do this kind of thing in
several MapGuide 6.5 maps as I only want the user to have control over the
entire layer group and often want to hide the layers in the legend below the
group.  I do this often with imagery layers.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com