[mapguide-users] Legend Group/Layer Display

Alain Lebatard alain.lebatard at autodesk.com
Fri Mar 17 14:16:47 EST 2006

Hi Kori,

You are right, both the DWF viewer and the AJAX viewer behave the same
way to that respect. A group is automatically hidden when no child is
displayed within that group, effectively preventing to change the
visibility of the group itself.

We have been discussing this topic very recently and decided for now to
leave it the way it is, but I do now agree with you that this is a
fairly serious problem that we should fix.

Alain