"There was an error loading the map"

Kori Maleski km at pat.ca
Tue Mar 21 17:55:17 EST 2006

Hi All,

I am having a problem with a map layer.
I have a polyline shapefile converted to SDF.

When it is added to the map, the DWF viewer throws an error while trying to
load the map.  After clicking "Ok" it will finish loading.  Everything will
work error free from that point on, so it is only during the initial load of
the map.

If I remove the one layer - all is well.

Autodesk DWF Viewer:

"There was an error loading the map

Unrecognized or unexpected sequence in stream"

Anybody else run into this?

Kori Maleski  BSc.
Senior Technical Consultant

Suite 400 - 534 17 Ave. SW Calgary, AB CANADA T2S 0B1
TEL
403.770.1917

FAX
877.691.9149