Failed Login

Amit Stein amitstein at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 15:08:26 EST 2006

Hi!

I'm new with this program. I installed MapGuide Open Source in IIS and PHP
and I have problems login in. When I check the Web Extensions or the
MapGuide Server:

http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?OPERATION=ENUMERATERESOURCES&VERSION=1.0.0&LOCALE=eng&RESOURCEID=Library://&TYPE=&DEPTH=-1
http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewerajax/ajaxviewer.php?WEBLAYOUT=Library://ATest.WebLayout

... the browser shows me the login's window, but when I login
user:"Administrator" pass:"admin" and click "OK", the same window shows up
again. I have the login window appearing in my screen all the time.

So I modified it: the function BuildViewer in mainframe.php
    else
    {
        //HTML viewer enforce login here. DWF viewer enforces loggin
during the inital GETMAP request
        requestAuthentication();
        return;
    }
with
    else
    {
        //HTML viewer enforce login here. DWF viewer enforces loggin
during the inital GETMAP request
        $cred->SetMgUsernamePassword("Administrator", "admin");
    }

Doing it this way I don't have problem, I can see the appropiate page ;)
However, I can't login in MapGuide Studio.

I don't have problem to login and navigate in
http://localhost/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php

I would like to be able to login in both the server and the studio without
having to make any modifications. Can you please help me with that?

Thanks!
Amit