Load Procedures

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Mon May 1 06:50:05 EDT 2006

Hi,

>From the MapGuide Studio Getting Started Guide:

Load procedures are essentially saved scripts for reloading data. You can
use load procedures
to automate the updating of resources on the server.

What interests me here is the part about automating updates. I couldn't find
much information about this. How do we go about it?

Regards,

Jackie Ng

AEC Spatial Pty Ltd. / AEC Systems Pty Ltd.
SYDNEY - MELBOURNE - BRISBANE - PERTH - ADELAIDE - HOBART

A.B.N: 32 075 809 451

Level 4, 37-41 Prospect St. Box Hill, Victoria, 3128

Phone: 1300 368 609
Fax:    1300 362 140

www.aecsystems.com.au
jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au