[mapguide-users] Has anyone got mapguide os working on Suse10?

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed May 3 20:11:00 EDT 2006

Hi,

Not exactly an answer to your question, but here are the Linux platforms we (at Autodesk) have tried successfully:

RedHat Enterprise 3 with gcc 3.2.3
Fedora Core 4 with gcc 4.0.2
Debian 3.1 with gcc 3.3

All of these are on x86 32 bit platform. With Fedora Core 4 and gcc 4.0.0 we get a hang on startup, which we haven't tracked down (so far).

Traian