[mapguide-users] Sample application in PHP - HELP

Dimitrios Fryganiotis dimitrios.fryganiotis at nsl.eu.com
Thu May 4 11:28:05 EDT 2006

Andy,

I don't have Mapguide Studio in order to create this MGP package. But I
know that the MGP file is simply a .zip file which contains XML files
and data, SDF files or images. I have loaded my package through the
Admin page successfully without errors. Is there any other way to create
an MGP file?

Dimitrios