[mapguide-users] OnSelection Event?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri May 5 04:11:38 EDT 2006

I think that the answer to that might be in the DWF Viewer API thread from yesterday. (Base64 encoded version of the feature's key?)  I didn't follow it all that closely though.

If that's correct, then you'd set up a server-side script that takes that ID, performs a query against the layer/id, and retrieves your required attributes.

Jason