[mapguide-users] Roles, Groups and Rights....

Willem Schwarte willem at giskit.nl
Fri May 5 05:43:09 EDT 2006

Hi Bill,

I have tried this and it seems to work..... but....

Once I've removed the user Everyone and just added Administrator and
CustomerA, the ajaxviewersample.php couldn't log in anymore with the
anonymous user. I think because it has no default role assigned?

Is this the normal behavior? See, strange to me anyway.

Willem