[mapguide-users] Feature providers in Studio

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri May 5 14:49:32 EDT 2006

I'm not running MapGuide on Linux (tried to compile it on FreeBSD and
was miserably unsuccessful), but if there are a number of Linux MapGuide
users out there it might be useful to get .so versions of the additional
FDO providers like Windows users have binary-only access to the .dll
providers?

Jason