ColdFusion and CFOBJECT and XML parsing

Scott Hameister scotth at mpower-tech.com
Mon May 8 17:24:36 EDT 2006

Anyone yet find a way to use coldfusions CFOBJECT or other method to connect
to the Mapguide yet (JAVA?)?

Can the map be hit in Coldfusion in a send and response XML way Like we can
do with ArcIMS???

Example:

                        <cfsavecontent variable="xmlrequest">

                        <ARCXML version="1.1">

                                    <REQUEST>

                                                <GET_FEATURES
outputmode="xml" geometry="false" attributes="true" globalenvelope="true">

                                                            <LAYER
id="<cfoutput>#sLayerID#</cfoutput>"/>

                                                            <SPATIALQUERY
subfields="<cfoutput>#tempShapeString# #tempIDString#</cfoutput>"
where="<cfoutput>#tempQueryString#</cfoutput>"></SPATIALQUERY>

                                                </GET_FEATURES>

                                    </REQUEST>

                        </ARCXML>

                        </cfsavecontent>

                        <cfhttp timeout="45" method="post"
url="#SESSION.esrifullpath#&ClientVersion=4.0.1&CustomService=Query">

                                    <cfhttpparam encoded="no" type="body"
name="ArcXMLRequest" value="#xmlrequest#">

                        </cfhttp>

Just looking for a Starting point and I can take it from there and be a
sounding board for the rest of the coldfusion community.

Scott Hameister
Director of Product Development

mPower Technologies

 <mailto:scotth at mpower-tech,>  <mailto:scotth at mpower-tech.com>