[mapguide-users] ColdFusion and CFOBJECT and XML parsing

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon May 8 17:42:54 EDT 2006

Hi Scott,
Since it looks like nobody else is doing this yet, perhaps there is a market
for a 3rd party developer to create some ColdFusion "wrapper" objects for
the MapGuide Open Source API.  I'm not quite sure how this would be done,
but since the entire app is open source, it should be possible.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com

  _____