[mapguide-users] OnSelection Event?

Robert Bray robert.bray at autodesk.com
Mon May 8 23:41:43 EDT 2006

Willem,

This page from the Developers Guide may help. It does not describe the
selection changed event, but does discuss how to get the feature data
associated with the selected objects.

https://mapguide.osgeo.org/nonav/docs/devguide/WS1a9193826455f5ff9110c71
085341391d-5855.html

It also discusses the differences between the AJAX and DWF Viewer with
respect to selection handling.

Bob

  _____