[mapguide-users] Autodesk Help - OnSelectionChanged

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed May 10 19:09:43 EDT 2006

Hi Kori,

I don't think that changing the templates is the right way to be going about this.  It means that a single install can only have one application associated with it.  I think that hooking the OnSelectionChanged event from the "main" frame might be a more portable way of dealing with this:
http://www.nabble.com/OnSelection-Event--t1561860.html#a4242868

That said, the I wasn't able to get this to work with the DWF viewer either :)

Jason

From: Kori Maleski [mailto:km at pat.ca]
Subject: [mapguide-users] Autodesk Help - OnSelectionChanged

I need to call a function from the OnSelectionChanged event in the mainframe.templ of the mapviewer/mapagent.