[mapguide-users] Autodesk Help - OnSelectionChanged

Kori Maleski km at pat.ca
Wed May 10 19:28:50 EDT 2006

Hi Jason,

We need to port our applications over from 6.5 to MGO.  The function is a generic handler that will work in more than one application.  So we prefer it across all of our applications - I totally understand what you mean - but we dont mind the application issue.

That being said - we need Autodesk to identify the issue and how it can be handled.

It worked fine in the Release Candidate - but they modified it a bit since that release.

Cheers,

Kori Maleski  BSc.
Senior Technical Consultant

Pacific Alliance Technologies
Suite 400 - 534 17 Ave. SW Calgary, AB CANADA T2S 0B1
TEL 403.770.1917 FAX 877.691.9149 TOL 877.691.9171 www.pat.ca <http://www.pat.ca/>