Coldfusion Wrapper Dev - Is there a Java Main-Class

Scott Hameister scotth at mpower-tech.com
Fri May 12 14:49:55 EDT 2006

I've found a possible means for creating a ColdFusion Java wrapper.This
Method assumes that there is a Java Main-Class.then all we need to do is
develop functions for all the public functions as we go.

I was directed to http://sourceforge.net/projects/cfsynergy as an example
for creating a Java wrapper.I think this could work easily as a CFM API for
Mapguide Open Source.Just need someone whose worked on the JAVA side to give
me some help.I would love to be able to contribute such a wrapper to this
community if I could get the initial Information necessary.

Also curious why I couldn't REGSVR32 my DLL files from the DotNet examples
to create objects from in Coldfusion as well.

Scott Hameister
Director of Product Development

mPower Technologies

501 S Nicolet Road Appleton, WI 54914