[mapguide-users] Coldfusion Wrapper Dev - Is there a Java Main-Class

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Fri May 12 17:51:07 EDT 2006

I keep getting errors:

error no MapGuideJavaApi in java.library.path
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no MapGuideJavaApi in java.library.path

And

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError at
org.osgeo.mapguide.MapGuideJavaApi.InitializeSockets(MapGuideJavaApi.java:18
)

Using code as simple as other JAR file that have worked:
<cfset MapGuideJavaApi = CreateObject("JAVA",
"org.osgeo.mapguide.MapGuideJavaApi")>
<cfset MapGuideJavaApi.InitializeSockets()>

--
Chris Gountanis
Programmer/Analyst - Network Administrator
cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
T: 877-269-6971 | T: 920-830-4053 | F: 920-832-0736

MPOWER TECHNOLOGIES
501 S Nicolet Road Appleton, WI 54914
www.mpower-tech.com

Making complex information more accessible.