[mapguide-users] Coldfusion Wrapper Dev - Is there a Java Main-Class

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon May 15 21:38:47 EDT 2006

which JAR files did you add to your CFMX lib path? there could be more
than one required.. there also could be conflicting versions of other
java libs involved

Also are you using CFMX 7?

the cfcdev mailing list should be a good place to ask for help in regard to this

cfcdev at cfczone.org

On 5/13/06, Chris Gountanis <cgountanis at mpower-tech.com> wrote:
> I keep getting errors:
>
> error no MapGuideJavaApi in java.library.path
> java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no MapGuideJavaApi in java.library.path
>

> And
>

> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError at
> org.osgeo.mapguide.MapGuideJavaApi.InitializeSockets(MapGuideJavaApi.java:18
> )
>
> Using code as simple as other JAR file that have worked:
> <cfset MapGuideJavaApi = CreateObject("JAVA",
> "org.osgeo.mapguide.MapGuideJavaApi")>
> <cfset MapGuideJavaApi.InitializeSockets()>
>

> --
> Chris Gountanis
> Programmer/Analyst - Network Administrator
> cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
> T: 877-269-6971 | T: 920-830-4053 | F: 920-832-0736
>
> MPOWER TECHNOLOGIES
> 501 S Nicolet Road Appleton, WI 54914
> www.mpower-tech.com
>
> Making complex information more accessible.

Zac Spitzer
http://whereszac.org
0405 847 168