[mapguide-users] Coldfusion Wrapper Dev - Is there a Java Main-Class

Christopher Gountanis cgountanis at rand.com
Fri May 12 16:59:53 EDT 2006

Would anyone know if the JAR files are even compatible in a Coldfusion
environment? Does anyone have any examples on using the class files or
DLL files within Coldfusion to access the API? I would like to use the
class files which would enable a UNIX server platform. The only other
method would be the FCGI redirect to the DLL but seems to have some
performance and possible feature limitation.

--
Chris Gountanis
Programmer/Analyst - Network Administrator
cgountanis at rand.com
T: 866-485-5220 | T: 920-832-8920 | F: 920-832-0736

IMAGINiT Technologies (formerly Taylor Technologies)
RAND Worldwide Company
501 S Nicolet Road Appleton, WI 54914
http://www.rand.com/imaginit/