DWFTK make problem with Core.cpp on Debian

citadel at post.cz citadel at post.cz
Mon May 15 06:18:59 EDT 2006

Hi team,

I tried to make mapguide on my Debian 3.1r2 with
gcc 4.0
GNU make 3.81
automake 1.6.3

I am having trouble with dwfcore compilation, I followed all instruction written in installing doc

but still I get for Core.cpp
/usr/include/asm-i486/system.h:247;error:expected ' ,' or '...' before 'new'

I also tried to run  ./configure in folder dwfcore I got :
 asm/atomic.h: present but cannot be compiled...report this to autodesk

so I do this ;)

thanks
Citadel
P.S.
anyhow one night is lost with my attempt to test of MG . Or is only fedora 4 guaranteed ?