How to publish a MapGuide website from MGStudio ?

Carlos Kruger carlos at advancedspatial.com.au
Tue May 16 23:09:24 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have installed MapGuide OpenSource server and the webserver extensions on
my system, (XP Pro and IIS)
I have uploaded the Sheboygan sample package and everything runs fine
Now I have created my own site using MapGuide Studio Preview, just added a
few layers, styled them, created the map, the web layout and everything
looks good insided MapGuide Studio when I preview it.

The question is how do I get to have the new project published as a website
and served from my IIS ?

Thanks,
Carlos