[mapguide-users] Adding URL and tooltip to generated layer

Alain Lebatard alain.lebatard at autodesk.com
Tue May 16 18:30:22 EDT 2006

You cannot create tooltip and hyperlink expressions by API. They must be
defined in the XML layer definition prior to create the layer object.
Consider using Studio to create your layer definition if it's possible,
since it makes easy to define tooltip and hyperlink expressions,
otherwise substituting values in a pre-formed layer file as you
suggested is probably the easiest way.

Alain

  _____