[mapguide-users] Webstudio upload feature source?

METRO3 twiebe at cityofwinkler.ca
Wed Nov 1 10:29:41 EST 2006

It appears now that I can upload a datasource. I had to reinstall the server
and extensions 1.0.2.
However, even though I can upload the data,  when I try to create a layer
from the uploaded sdf data. I am unable to select the featureclass or
geometry to setup the layer.
Is there criteria for creating sdf3? Should I consider shapefiles?

I am creating a my sdf3 in Map 2007 my projection is NAD83 UTM.

Using IIS5 for the server.

THanks
Tim