[mapguide-users] RE: mark symbol action

Farah farah at egovernments.org
Tue Nov 7 07:28:32 EST 2006

Hi,

If you are creating the marker  layer as per the developer guide method, you
should be referring to a xml file while creating the layer right? In that
file , make the necessary changes. I am attaching some sample code.

Do you mean , is it possible to have links to other pages in the tooltip? I
am not sure about that. I havent tried it out.Will let you know if I find
out..:-)
You can load images into the tooltip though.

regards
farah