mark symbol action

Kencana bluesky_dyx at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 07:50:52 EST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation...will try it out...hopefully can work as
expected..
anyway thank you very much for the guidance...currently I am trying to
implement
the google tooltip method into my map...anyway hav try it 2 days without any
result...:(
hope somebody can giv me some information about this...

Regards,
Kencana