Permissions problem...

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Tue Nov 7 10:53:09 EST 2006

I've got a project that I want to password protect....I've given a
specific MapGuide User read permissions to my library (removed
'Everyone', and added 'Administrator' as read/write as well). What's
happening now is that the DWF viewer isn't asking me to log in. If I
change my URL to use the AJAX viewer, it works fine (asks me to log in,
and then works as it should). So, for example:

http://host/mapguide/mapviewerdwf/?WEBLAYOUT=.....   ----This does NOT work

http://host/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=.....   ----This DOES work

This happens on any PC that I've tested it on. Am I missing something
here, or is this a bug? I'm using v1.0.2.17861 (the latest release).

Andrew
--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*