[mapguide-users] MGE/MGOS Differences - WMS

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Wed Nov 8 15:15:35 EST 2006

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 12:00:29 -0800, Chris Claydon
<chris.claydon at autodesk.com> wrote:

> As a first step, can you check that the following registry key exists on
> your machine:
>
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MapGuideOpenSource\Coordsys
>
> And that it contains a string value called "PROJ_LIB" that points to a
> valid folder containing the PROJ4 data files.
>
> Mine is set to:
>
> C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\nad

Yes, that key is set to exactly the same value, and that directory does
contain the PROJ4 files.

I added permissions for the IUSR_ account to that directory, restarted IIS
and MapGuide server and everything is now working.

Thanks!

--
James Card
California CAD Solutions, Inc.