[mapguide-users] MySQL FDO and Fedora 4

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Thu Nov 9 12:24:24 EST 2006

Hi Andy,

There is no source provided for the 3.1 MySQL provider.  It is part of
the 3.2 source (as you have noticed). If you want to build from the
latest source, I put some step by step instructions for building the
latest MapGuide source on Fedora Core 4 at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Building_MapGuide_on_Fedora_Core_4
<http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Building_MapGuide_on_Fedora_Core_4> . I
went through this process about a month ago, so I think the steps should
be good, but I probably missed something. Of course, feel free to
correct, update, reformat, etc. any information on that page.

Tom

  _____