[mapguide-users] MapGuide Studio Cannot connect to Site

Campbell, Keith A keith.campbell at atkinsglobal.com
Mon Nov 13 05:16:41 EST 2006

Dave,

Thanks for the reply.

I don't believe there is a proxy server involved and I don't need a port
number to access the site administrator or mapagent.

I access the mapagent remotely, not locally on the server using
localhost. I am using the domain name and it is resolving, although ping
times out as it is disabled in our DMZ.

I have also tried using the ip address and do get the 'Unexpected error
in contacting site URL' message.

Keith