[mapguide-users] SDF into DWG or SHP

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Mon Nov 13 14:49:38 EST 2006

Seems to be some holes here. Dwgtosdf3.arx only works with classified dwgs.
Using the tools in the display manager only works with one layer at a
time(no append). So one of the nice features of sdf3 is the multiple feature
classes in one file. Does anyone own one of these files? The only source it
could have come from is a classified dwg. Is that correct? I am not wanting
to use the sdf format except that I have considered it for "sending" data to
other autodesk users/requestors. Another note: I have had a bulk copy
running for 4 hrs now. The original data arcsde is approx 40MB. My sdf
output is now at 82MB.

hmm

  _____