[mapguide-users]fdo2fdo

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Mon Nov 13 16:21:06 EST 2006

Hi,

1.
I have completed supported for copying to SHP with Data Type casting

Version 0.3.1 is available to download from www.sl-king.com/fdo2fdo

Changes in 0.3.1:

- Support for Data Types casting
   Fdo2Fdo will check which data types provider supports and if some
type are not supported it will try to find suitable data type which is
supported.
   For example: If Int16 is not supported but Int32 is then data type
will be changed to Int32
   or single is not supported but double is than it will use double etc.
- Easier Copy To SHP with new dialog
 - Issue fixed: calculating Maximum Extent of Geometries for Oracle
 - User experience enhancements (resizable dialogs, easier work with
connections)

2.
Which ODBC provider are you using, from Ent SP1 ?

Haris