[mapguide-users] SDF into DWG or SHP

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Nov 13 17:13:48 EST 2006

Hi Brad,

Safe Software's FME also allows you to write to multiple feature classes in SDF.  Send me a note offline if you're interested in me sending you a sample.

I'm not sure if Haris' fdo2fdo has the ability to create multiple feature classes during transfer yet.  When I initially tried it it has problems because the SDF schema couldn't be redefined to add additional tables.

Jason