[mapguide-users] Site corrupt - MG Server fails to start

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Nov 20 16:13:05 EST 2006

Thanks for the information Bruce, I'll try that next time I see these
symptoms (hopefully never again).  Dave Wilson also mentioned in the
MapGuide Enterprise discussion group that if the files under Site are
deleted, then server will re-create them when started.  I tested this and it
worked.  You will end up losing any users and groups you setup (and I'm sure
other things, but I don't know exactly what), but I was pleasantly surprised
to see that resource service paths were not effected (my repository is not
in the default location).

Andy

  _____