[mapguide-users] Expand legend for themed layer

Alain Lebatard alain.lebatard at autodesk.com
Mon Nov 27 13:57:55 EST 2006

Tom,

This behavior is not configurable. But if you're sure you never want to
see it and you're willing to modify one line of JS code, open the file
legend.js, locate the function ScaleRangeItem() and modify the following
line:

  this.showlongtheme = false;

Set the value to 'true'. I believe that's all it takes.

The reason why long themes appear by default in shortened form is that
the viewer has to make one request for each swatch in the theme, and
when there are dozens of them the loading time of the map can become
very long.

Alain