[mapguide-users] Syntax

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Mon Nov 27 22:13:47 EST 2006

Currently, no mathematical functions are supported for theming expressions. It is easy enough to add simple math functions (sin/cos/etc) to the expression engine -- which ones do you need? I know there are plans to extend it anyway...

 For layer filters, what functions are supported depends on the underlying FDO provider.

Traian