[mapguide-users] Syntax

Stone, Matthew (DHS-HISP) MStone at dhs.ca.gov
Tue Nov 28 17:35:00 EST 2006

I guess what I was hoping is that there was a little more than basic
operands for numeric data, and concatenation for string data.  It would
be good to have a rounding function to get rid of trailing decimals or
0's and it would be good to be able to use parsing string functions
(such as left(), or right() etc.).  If these are available, I don't see
them.

Matthew Stone, MPH
UCSF/CA Dept. of Health Services
Health Information & Strategic Planning (HISP)

Office of County Health Services (OCHS)

1501 Capitol Ave MS 5204

Mailing Address:
PO BOX 997413, MS 5204
Sacramento CA 95899-7413

Physical Address:

1501 Capitol Avenue, Suite 71.5195, MS 5204

Sacramento, CA 95814

PH: 916-552-9918
FAX: 916-552-8260

mstone at dhs.ca.gov