[mapguide-users] SQL Server 2005

Robert Fortin robert.fortin at autodesk.com
Thu Oct 5 09:46:54 EDT 2006

SQL Server provider is read-write.  There should not be any problem
writing data back.
You would probably have to create a class for the redlined data and use
the standard FDO feature commands against it.
In case this doesn't fit with your db setup for some reason, remember
that there is always the SQL pass through command that you can use and
just pass SQL statement.

It's probably better to get the first approach to work...

RF

  _____