[mapguide-users] License has expired? in my MG Open Source Serwer? Strange error messege.

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Thu Oct 5 10:42:08 EDT 2006

Maciej,

It looks like you installed the trial version of MapGuide Enterprise as
the open source version of MapGuide does not expire. To resolve this you
would need to uninstall the trial version of MapGuide Enterprise and
install the MapGuide open source version available from the OSGEO
website or purchase a license for MapGuide Enterprise.

Bruce