Raster Images not shown

Marianna Carbone carbone at planetek.it
Thu Oct 5 11:52:26 EDT 2006

Hi!
I have tried to add some raster images (ecw, tif) to the sample project in MapGuide
studio  and to add raster images to an new project.
The images are loaded successfully, but they are not shown - neither in the studio
preview nor in the web browser.

When I try to reconfigure my raster image catalog in the Layer Editor (reconnect to
the resource) a new symbols appears (exclamation point) and the flyout tells me:

"Feature source is invalid. Reason: An exception occurred in FDO component. Failed
to de-serialize spatial contexts from the configuration"

What can I do?
Thank you!
Marianna