[mapguide-users] Licence Expired

Campbell, Keith A keith.campbell at atkinsglobal.com
Wed Oct 11 06:24:55 EDT 2006

Paul,

Thanks for the response. Yes I did see the other threads regarding this
problem. This was the first install of MGE or MGOS. It does seem to have
been a version problem though, as the dll version wasn't correct. Not
sure how we managed that but we have now downloaded and re-installed
again and got things working.

Regards,

Keith