[mapguide-users] mapguide open source in an disconnected environment

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Oct 12 17:39:55 EDT 2006

You can run MGOS stand-alone on any laptop using Apache and PHP (or IIS and
.NET, etc).  I do this on my development laptop and it works fine.   You
would have to come up with a way to synchronize your enterprise data with
the laptops, but it can be done.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com