mapagent.exe - application error

Knight, Gregory Gregory.Knight.bra at cityofboston.gov
Thu Oct 12 21:16:20 EDT 2006

greetings,

i am running mapguideOS on my local machine.  i am using c#/.net as my development environment and prefer the ajax viewer.  i am working on a modified instance of the dotnetviewerapp - where i have added my own data sets, redefined the map projection, and reworked some of the tasks.  most is well... however, i periodically get a "mapagent.exe - applicaiton error" - referencing a memory address and reporting that the memory could not be "read".  if i switch to the dwf viewer, this seems to go away.  seems rather odd to me.

any insight on this one?

many thanks,

greg knight

confidential, legally
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to Massachusetts
law. It is intended
contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.