Setting up and testing Support Server

Antonio de la Peña antonio_dlp at dsgmexico.com.mx
Thu Oct 12 22:04:30 EDT 2006

I haven't been able to find any information regarding the proper
installation, configuration and testing of Support Servers. I already know
from the (old) documentation and by practice that one must provide the mode,
be it Support or Site Server, and if one chooses the Support Server mode the
IP address of the Main Server must be provided too.

So far so good, but then I don't know what else to do. I supose I must have
a mirror of the data set and structure of the Main Server in the Support
Server but then is there something else that must be done specially with IIS
and the Web Server Extensions? How can I find out if the server load is
being distributed as it should?

Thank you.