File System Permissions for Internet Guest Account

Campbell, Keith A keith.campbell at atkinsglobal.com
Fri Oct 13 04:19:42 EDT 2006

What access is required for the account used for anonymous access on Windows (2000)? I'm getting an error message - HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden (You are not authorized to view this page) when trying to preview a layer in MapGuide Studio and I suspect the file level permissions are not adequate.

Keith

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.