Am i on the Right Track?

Cory Gregor cgregor at barkerlemar.com
Fri Oct 13 10:31:11 EDT 2006

Hello All,

I just want to make sure what i am thinking is correct.  I am wanting to
load a map in the mapframe(Some Layers for SQL Server so that means i will
need to get Enterprise MGOS).  I want click on the map and get the Layer
Name and ID, so i can pass them to a new ASPX page.  With the variables from
the Map i am going to Run a query to display the data on the RightSide
Frame(not the taskframe).   I am wanting to use a ajax viewer.   I have
spent alot of time trying to do this, with no luck.  My Compnay is going to
send out a proposal on Monday.  I need to tell them to use MGOS or MG 6.5.
If anyone has a C# sample on how to do this please share.

Thanks,
Cory